Stainless Steel Pond Heaters
The Electro Stainless steel Aquatic heater is the latest addition to our growing product range. 316 Stainless steel flow tube and elements ensure its suitability for use on all freshwater aquatic systems. With outstanding resistance to fatigue and erosion, excellent strength and has super corrosion resistance. This new heater is also suitable for some chemical applications.
All units (including Stainless Steel models) come fully equipped with Digital control for the precise all season temperature control demanded by professional fish keepers, breeders & hobbyists. Our highly sensitive flow switch, high limiting safety thermostat and integral contractor / relay are fitted as standard. They are easy to install with the option of water flow from either direction.
- 316 Stainless steel flow Tube (Suitable for Freshwater only)
- Digital Temperature Display & Control
- External Reversible Flow Switch
- High Limiting Safety Thermostat
- Control thermostat 0ºF - 90ºF with 1ºF differential
- Minimum flow requirment: 600 GPH
- Maximum flow velocity: 2560 GPH
- Integral Contactor / Relay
- Circuit Protection Delay Switching
- 1 Year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Bolt "on Center" Width (in)|
FLOW RATE FOR ALL UNITS: Minimum: 10gpm Maximum: 43 gpm
Rule of thumb on pond heating: 1 Watt per Gallon = 10 degree rise in water temperature. Example 1500 watt (1.5 kw) to heat a 1000 gallon pond by 15 degrees over a 24 hour period.
Please note electrical requirement for each unit. 115 Volt units plug into a standard electrical outlet. 220 Volt units require a special outlet with 220 volt power or can be hardwired by a licensed electrician.
Unit may vary from photo