The first pump designed for the pond enthusiast that is lightweight, water cooled, uses no oil and can be used in or out of water. Its high volume water flow and low energy consumption makes it the most unique pond pump available, and it requires no tools for installation.
- High flow for biofilters and waterfalls
- Cap start motor for low energy consumption
- PSC Motor for energy efficiency
- Water cooled for environmental safety
- 20' power cord for convenience (40' on T7500 and T10000 w/ some at 100ft)
- Non-corrosive construction for longevity
- Large intake & discharge for better flow
- Use in or out of water (below water level)
- Convenient handle for easy installation & service
- cULus Listed
- Safe for use in fresh or salt water.
- 6 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
** Optional intake screen shown in photo - Not included. See intake screens under the plumbing supplies section on the left.
These are the most current specifications as published in the CalPump catalog!