IonGen Gen 2 Electronic Water Clarifier System
The Aquascape IonGen™ G2 - 2nd Generation - Electronic Algae Controller is a water clarifier solution for ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and other decorative water features. IonGen™ In... Algae Out!
The IonGen™ G2 drastically reduces pond maintenance and provides crystal clear water without the use of chemicals.
A microprocessor inside the IonGen™ G2 control panel causes the outermost atoms of copper, silver and zinc to lose an electron, creating a positive ion. The positive ion attempts to flow from one of the Probe's bars to the other and is swept away by the flow of water where the ion can begin to treat the water. The IonGen™ G2 Probe is self cleaning, using reverse polarity to prevent scale and debris build-up on the Probe's bars. The metal alloys in the Probe are scientifically blended and tested to produce maximum results. The IonGen™ G2 System is safe for fish and plants and is not toxic to any animals that may drink from the pond.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps eliminate unsightly water conditions without the use of chemicals
- Simple to install
- Can be used with fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature.
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, fittings, copper test kit, and owner's manual.
|Mfg Part #||95012 / 95027|
|Model||IonGen Complete System - G2|
|Body Type||Black Injection Molded Plastic|
|Connection Size||(2) 2" PVC Slip Fitting
(2) Multi-hose Adaptors (1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2")
|Treats Up to||25,000 Gallons|
|Input Voltage||120 V / 60 hz|
|Output Voltage||12 V - Low Voltage|
|Plug-in Transformer||UL Listed - CSA Listed - Rainproof Class 2|
|Probe Material||99% Copper|
|Limited Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
- (1) Aquascape IonGen™ System Control Panel G2
- (1) Flow Chamber G2
- (1) Replaceable IonGen™ Probe G2
- (2) 2" PVC Slip Fitting
- (2) Multi-hose Adaptors (1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2")
- (1) Plug-in Transformer
- (1) Copper Test Kit
- (1) KH / Alkalinity Test Kit - (96019)
- (1) Probe Holder - (95077)
*NOTE: Probe will last 1 - 3 seasons according to Aquascape designs. They say that is based on ponds up to 3,000 gallons. They say for larger ponds and flow rates the system will have more demand and the probe will need to be changed more often.