The Thermo-Pond is recommended for ponds up to 1000 gallons. Please use two Thermo-Pond heaters for ponds over 1000 gallons or for ponds requiring extra gas exchange due to excessive plant decay or large quantities of fish under the ice.
Easy to use; Just plug in your Thermo-Pond and float it on your pond dome side up. If your pond is already ice covered, drill a hole with an ice auger and place the Thermo-pond over the hole. If the ice is only 1 or 2 inches thick, place the the Thermo-pond on the ice and it will melt its way through. Do not chop through the ice in smaller ponds as the shock waves can damage or kill your fish. "Always keep safety your number one priority."
Never walk on thin ice. Try to position your Thermo-Pond within arm's reach or shore to avoid walking on thin ice.
- Floats on top of the water.
- Thermostatically controlled never to get hot.
- 11-1/2" diameter
- Completely safe when used with a pond liner or plastic ponds.
- Fish friendly - assists the escape of toxic gases all winter long to help maintain a toxic-free environment for fish living under the ice.
- Tested in northern Wisconsin at temperatures of 20° below zero Fahrenheit.
- Unit is designed to keep a 12" hole open in your pond - allowing toxic gases to escape during winter months.
- 12ft Power Cord
- UL Listed - Exceeds UL Standards.
- One-year limited manufacturers warranty.
* Full Manufacturers Instructions should be followed. This unit should be plugged into a GFCI outlet or device for safety.