Little Giant Extra Low Water Shut Off Switch - RS-5LL
110 volt switch for up to 1/3 hp
- The low water pump shut off switch hangs in a skimmer or pond next to the pump
- It's cord runs to the outlet where the pump's plug goes into the back of the switch's plug.
- When the water drops too low, the switch turns the pump off; when the water level comes back up the switch turns the pump back on
- The switch can be lifted out of the skimmer to turn off the pump, so the skimmer can be cleaned out
- 10 Amps Maximum - UL/CSA Listed
- Turns pumps ON when water level reaches 2" - 3", and OFF AT 1/2" - 1-1/2" (Variance provided by manufacturer)
This switch comes in 2 cord length options - 18 foot and 25 foot. The cord and will work with most pumps, even external pumps running 10 amps or less and up to 1/3 hp on 110v/115v power.