Little Giant Low Water Shut Off Switch - RS-5
- The low water pump shut off switch hangs in a skimmer or pond next to the pump
- It's cord runs to the outlet where the pump's plug goes into the back of the switch's plug.
- When the water drops too low, the switch turns the pump off; when the water level comes back up the switch turns the pump back on
- The switch can be lifted out of the skimmer to turn off the pump, so the skimmer can be cleaned out
- 10 Amps Maximum - UL/CSA Listed
- Turns pumps ON when water level reaches 6" - 9", and OFF AT 1" - 4" (Variance provided by manufacturer)
- Comes in 2 cord length options - 10 foot and 25 foot power cords available.