Tetra - Bio Activators Media - 2L Bag
TetraPond's new Open-Profile Bio-Activators offer superior filtration performance over closed bio-media and lava rock.
These Bio-Activators have been perfected and used in the commercial aquaculture industry where demanding filtration is required due to extreme environmental conditions. The advanced technological design of the Bio-Activators provides a large active surface area for the beneficial bacteria to colonize for upgraded biological filtration.
- Easy to clean
- Can be used in any pond filter not just the Tetra brand.
- Small size, large surface area
- Color will vary from shipment to shipment - black or white
- Dimensions of each piece of media: approximately 1/2" diameter x 3/8" high
Amount to use in the Tetra Pressurized Filters:
- BP-1500 & BP1500-UV: Holds approximately 8 liters (4 bags) of Bio-Activators
- BP-2500 & BP2500-UV: Holds approximately 10 liters (5 bags) of Bio-Activators
- BP-4000 & BP4000-UV: Holds approximately 12 liters (6 bags) of Bio-Activators
Amount to use in the Tetra Waterfall Filters:
- The Tetra Waterfall Filter: Holds approximately 6-8 liters (3-4 bags) of Bio-Activators