Tetra - BP-1500 Pressurized Filter
The TetraPondÂ® ClearChoiceâ„¢ Pressure Filters force water through bio-rings to help maintain clear and healthy pond water. Its biological filtration converts harmful ammonia into relatively harmless nitrates. It is designed with an easy, one-step back-flush valve for cleaning bio-media. You can also bury to conceal and donâ€™t have to worry about a leak due to its robust latches and O-ring seal.
Each pressure filter is sold as either a stand-alone unit or with an integrated UV clarifier to provide permanent control of suspended algae and reduce green water. If you later decide you want to add a UV clarifier to your pressure filter TetraPondÂ® also provides upgrade kits.
- Maintains clear and healthy water
- Includes a one step back flush cleaning system for no hassle maintenance
- Biologically reduces ammonia in ponds
- Quick to install and can be hidden in the ground
- Built to last with durable components and materials
- For out of pond use only
- Water is pumped from a pump (not included) in the pond up to the filter then back to the pond from the filters discharge.
- All three ports are 1-1/4" MPT
- Filter has 1-1/4" - 1-1/2" Step-down Barbed Intake and Discharge. Connect using our 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Non Kink Spiral tubing.
- Includes very thorough directions
- Minimum 2500 GPH Flow Rate
- Maximum 4000 GPH Flow Rate
- Backed by a 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty