We will be happy to match a delivered price that you find on another website
We ask the following:
- Please check the shipping and handling costs that the other firm charges and then compare prices.
- If the price is still lower than ours, let us know where you found the product, if it's in stock at that location, what the product is and the total price with shipping (delivered price).
We don't want to lose a customer to a competitor but we also want to make a profit. This is of course why we are in business. Something else to consider is that we run a fully stocked warehouse and stock most of our products in house.
Many other companies work from there homes and do not stock there own merchandise. Although there is nothing wrong with this practice we feel there is more stability in a firm that has a physical location and there own inventory. And when or if you need to turn to that company we will be around a lot longer then the other guy. We have been in business since 1999.
Price matching will only be done prior to the sale. Sorry but we cannot match prices after the sale is completed.
When purchasing from PondParts.com you get a 15 Day Money Back Guarantee. Here is what we charge for returns:
- We deduct the actual shipping and handling fees
- A 15% Restocking fee
- This applies to most items unless noted in writing.
- Credits are usually processed with 14 days of receipt of item.
- If your item was used, installed or placed in water we cannot take it back for any reason.
- Lamps Including UV and Halogen cannot be returned for any reason.
- If your item was used or is being returned in a condition different then when we shipped it out there will be a 30% restocking fee and the actual shipping and handling fees.
Merchandise must be returned in the original condition as delivered to you. This means that the item is not used (even for a few seconds) is resalable with all materials that the item came with including the original box and inserts.
- Closeouts, special orders, cut items such as tubing, pond liner and underlayment; foods, water treatments, UV lamps and halogen bulbs as well as daily deals and Weekly and monthly specials are not returnable.
- Return Policy applies to all sales.
- All returns must be sent to us at the senders expense. PondParts.com cannot incur shipping charges for returned packages.
* Returned items must have a Return Authorization Number Clearly noted on the top of the box. Items that do not have this number will be be refused at the senders expense.
Here are Some Special Notes on the Return Policy
Pond supplies including but not limited to Pumps, Lights, UV's, Filters, etc.:
- If the item you buy turns out to be the wrong one please contact us immediately for an "R.G.A. (Return Goods Authorization)"
- We cannot accept items that have been used or abused in any manor.
- If you are exchanging your item for another, the restock fee is 10%.
- If the mistake was our fault then there are no restock fees and we pay the shipping both ways.
Consumables including but not limited to Foods, Water Conditioners and Water/Fish treatments and Medications
- These cannot be returned since they are consumed and used in the treatment of water and/or livestock.
Cut Items such as Tubing, Liners and Underlayment
- These cannot be returned since they have been cut from a single piece.
UV Lamps and Halogen Bulbs
- These cannot be returned regardless of being used or new.
Free or Reduced Freight
- If you received FREE or Flat Reduced Rate shipping and you decide to return your order to us, we will gladly send you a refund minus the shipping & handling charges we incurred plus the appropriate restocking fees as stated above.
- If you are returning a partial order be advised that we will minus the complete shipping charges if the part of the order that you keep is under $199.00
- Handling Fees are non refundable.
Our warehouse is registered to collect sales tax in the State of Florida.
- Shipments that are destined to any Florida location will be charged 7% for State sales tax which is collected for the State.
- There is one exception; if you are a business in the State of Florida and will be reselling the items you purchase, you can fax your current Sales Tax certificate to us fully completed and we can waive the tax.
- We DO NOT collect tax on shipments going to any other state.
We have a simple shipping policy that will help you "Save on Shipping Costs". No Extra Charges for Shipping Heavy and Oversized Items unless stated in the item description.
Orders over $149.00 are shipped for FREE if Eco-Saver Shipping is Selected!
There are a few exceptions:
We ship via UPS Service such as UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air Saver and Next Day Air. This is calculated based on both weight and dimensions and to the destination zip code. Our shopping cart will figure this cost for you and in most cases is pretty accurate. If in doubt you can also call or email us with your zip code and the item(s) that you are looking for and we will be happy to calculate the rate for you.
Our cut off time for expedited services is 12 pm E.S.T. Monday - Friday. If you are really in a bind and it is after 12 pm call us and we will try to get your order out the same day.
Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico Shipments
We are happy to ship to these areas by UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day and Next Day Air shipping to most areas of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The shopping cart will calculate actual charges through the UPS system. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO/AE. For Puerto Rico - Please choose Puerto Rico as your Country at checkout to get an accurate rate. Usually it is best not to choose Next Day Air as we have heard that they still take 2 business days.
We are shipping most of our items via UPS Standard or UPS Worldwide Express service into most parts of Canada. Shipping charges are calculated directly from the UPS system. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO/AE. The Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, customs charges and broker fees. We will sometimes also be able to ship your order by USPS.
Ground Time in Transit Map
The Map shows the number of transit days (business days - Not including Sat or Sun) for delivery via ground services to your state once your order has been shipped.
We utilize a full range of shipping services to meet your various delivery needs,
including Ground Services, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air service.
This map will help you to estimate the time-in-transit for Ground shipments.
For example, you may expect shipments to Mississippi to take three to four working days while shipments to Washington State may take five to six working days. (Note that UPS and FedEx do not count Saturdays, Sundays, and some holidays as working days).
We make every attempt to ship within one working day after receipt of your order.
Transit time to your location is color coded by Days required to reach you from our location.
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. For the scheduled days in transit for ground packages shipped within the 50 states and Puerto Rico, please use the Time-in-Transit calculator.
Map Reference: A business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date. If you ship on Friday and it takes 3 days to arrive, you can expect your order on Wednesday. It can take a 1 or 2 additional days depending on the time that order is placed and current order loads.